Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where I Stood

"I don't know who I am without you...all I know is that I should. I don't know if I can stand another hand upon you....all I know is that I should. Cause she will love you more than I could..."

If this song doesn't get you through tough break-ups I really don't know what will. Missy Higgins a singer/songwriter from Melbourne, Australia has been making rounds throughout the early 2000s playing both big venues in Europe and smaller clubs here in the states. Her 2007 album release of "On a Clear Night" still ranks up there as one of my favorite albums ever. Her lyrics are so easy to relate to and her voice is clear and pure, a perfect combination to catch my eye. Other great songs from her you can check out are: Scar, The Special Two and Steer. Here is "Where I Stood", my personal favorite.





No comments:

Post a Comment