Monday, May 14, 2012

Best Coast - The Only Place


Happy Monday to you all! I hope everyones day is off to a good start, mine has been non stop ever since my alarm failed to wake me this morning. I promise that is the best way to start a week running around your apartment like a crazy person! 

Anyways back to the music. Todays first one is from a band called Best Coast and their first single off their new album "The Only Place". Its the follow-up to the highly acclaimed album Crazy For You and it finds Bethany Cosentino and Bobb Bruno maturing on all sorts of levels. Both in sound, lyrics and perspective of their songs. The album finds front woman Cosentino leaving her childhood behind on the last album and embracing adulthood and all those feelings of uncertainty and self doubt that come along with it. 

I love this album and for fans of this pop-duo I am sure you will too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment