Friday, May 4, 2012

Birdy Covers "Young Blood"


Absolutely love this girl and everything she is doing at the moment. Including this beautiful cover of The Naked and Famous song "Young Blood". I heard it last week on a tv show and I thought it was her but wasn't sure until this morning. Bravo Birdy. You are certainly taking this music world by storm! 

And what can I say about this song, its just fantastic.

"We are all young and naive still
We require certain skill
The motive changes like the wind
Hard to control when it begins

The bittersweet between my teeth
Trying to find the in-between
Fall back in love eventually
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah

Can't help myself but count the flaws
Claw my way out through these walls
One temporary escape
Feel it start to permeate"

No comments:

Post a Comment