Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quotes by Musicians

Pretty busy here today not a ton of time to be on here. So here is a quick post about of some of my favorite quotes from musicians:

"I spend a lot of time thinking what I don't have and how to get it. When I succeed in attaining it, often it comes with things I didn't expect" - Dave Matthews

"Cause boy when you stop dreaming it's time to die" - Shannon Hoon of Blind Mellon

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do" - Bob Dylan

"You don't have to hold on to the past to hold on to the memory" - Janet Jackson

"Don't waste your breath to save your face if you have done your best, and when even more is asked of you. Fate will decide the rest" - Jerry Garcia

"After every dark night, there is a brighter day" - Tupac

"It take no more time to see the good side of life than it does to see the bad" - Jimmy Buffett 

No comments:

Post a Comment