Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013

Well if you are reading this we all have in fact made it to the new year. Pretty glad the Mayans were wrong about 2012 and I get at least another year to accomplish some things. I hope everyone had a happy and healthy holidays. I don't really believe in new years resolutions but I do have some things in mind that I would like to improve on in the next year, they are as follows:

-Listen to more music. 2012 lacked in the new music department of this blog and I'm sorry. I promise new good music in the year ahead.
-Do not get walked over. I tend to get this done a lot to me at work and in my personal life. 2013 is the year that stops. 
-Be more positive. This one speaks for itself.
-Use the gym that is located exactly two floors below my actual apartment.
-More live music. More. Live. Music. MORE LIVE MUSIC.
-Less TV and more reading.
-Blog more at night. This will also help my first goal.
-Speak my mind.
-Make more friends. With the leaving town of my best friend this week a void needs to be filled.
-Visit NJ more. 
....

More to come. This is not the end but I must start my work day.
Happy 2013 everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment