Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I Bought These

I apologize in advance to my boyfriend who thinks that this purchase was ridiculous and I can not agree more. But at the same time... good god do they sound good!

I took some store credit and christmas money and went to best buy and bought the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio headphones. Now I know absolutely nobody who doesn't actually work in the music business deserves to own these type of headphones, especially me. But you only live once and well if you really want something and you work really hard don't you think you owe it to yourself to indulge once in a while?

These headphones are easily the best things I've ever put on my ears. I'm not even sure I can explain it but it completely changes the musical experience. I can not tell you how many times over the last few days I've listened to a song on them that I have heard over 100 times but felt like it was the first time I had heard the song. 

I know this stuff is ridiculous and I should have put the money towards something more practical but I didn't. 

Happy 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment