Thursday, June 3, 2010

10,000 Stones

Whats so great about having a blog about something that you love?

It forces you to get out there and re-discover things about that thing you love that make you fall deeper and deeper into its spell. This is why I love this blog so much. Everyday I force myself to get out and hear new music. To expand my horizons. To dream bigger. And everyday, I get filled up with great music, great lyrics, and it makes my soul full. Its songs like this one below, a new one. One that a. I have no idea who this lady is b. I have never heard it before in my life. c. it made me stop in my tracks and just listen.

Thats the power of music. Thats why I write this blog (that nobody ever reads) because it forces me to continue the passion that keeps me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment