Thursday, June 10, 2010

What Condition My Condition Was In...

This morning on my way in this morning a song came across my radio, I hadn't heard it in a while and it started a mini dance party on I-195. So for the last few hours I've been singing the chorus in my head over and over and over. So I was quite surprised this morning when I was looking for a good version of it to post on my page, and I stumbled across my friends in the "Blaire Reinhard Band" version of the song and well it was no surprise that I was blown away.

I'm just waiting for the day that this band makes it really big and I'm able to sit in th back of the crowd and say that I knew them well. Until then I will continue to support because not only are they a fantastic sounding band they are some of the greatest humans on this planet.

Keep doing what your doing guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment