Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Truth

The truth is that at this moment I am currently downloading the new Eminem album. And you know what I can't wait until its done! Yes I know. I feel like I have woken up in 1998 when I used to drive around with his cd literally burning out in my cd player (portable...yes I rolled hard). So yeah I am downloading the new one, its supposed to be pretty good as well. We will see, check back later and I'm sure I'll have some sort of reviews.

Oh and fyi this is one of my new posts from my new macbook that I have no idea how to use. Its probably the crazies piece of machinery that I have ever owned. It keeps wanting to be smarter than me, yet I keep trying to dumb it down to my level. I have a feeling I'm going to lose this battle....bad.

**Update** Its pretty great. I highly suggest you download it immediately and get it into your summer rotation. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment