Monday, June 21, 2010

Couch Tour 2010

What did you do this weekend?

I know what I did. I participated in Phish's Couch Tour 2010. Pretending I was in upper state new york, pretending I was at the show, pretending I was anywhere but on my couch in Richmond. And I must admit, it was pretty fantastic!

I love technology so much. Its a crazy world that we live in that I can log into my computer at 7:45 and find literally live streaming feeds from a concert that is going on LIVE hundreds of miles away from me. From there I can follow the show as its happening, note by note. Its amazing.

So yeah thats what I did this weekend and I didn't mind one bit. I did not travel. I did not pack my car up for yet another destination. I did not spend a ton of money. Like I said, pretty fantastic way to enjoy the weekend.

So to all who want I really recommend you logging onto the internet during this next show and take part of couch tour 2010. Its definitely the place to be (if not at the actual show of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment