Monday, August 16, 2010

Awkward Album Covers

This morning while getting my daily news fix I stumbled upon an article on Huffington Post that well is just too good not to share. They listed the top 18 most awkward album covers and well... they are pretty amazing.

Here are some of my favorites....

Seriously....dance before the police come...and take you both to jail!!


The Castle Family...Love That Showbiz! and we certainly love them!!

Don't know what is the most disturbing part of this album.

1. The fact that the rat is bigger than "Swamp Dogg"
2. Its called Rat On
3. His outfit

I'm really glad you have confidence.
Because I'm pretty damn confident you both turned into cat ladies.

Worst. Party. Ever.

And the next two are my favorite for obvious reasons.

They are both on Acid.


"Amen!?!" what are you thanking God for???


The amount of drugs you must have been on to first make this album cover.
And second give it the name "Trees Talk Too!"

I am speechless.

1 comment:

  1. i love it that at some point in life, someone (probably multiple someones) though, "this is a really good idea."

    ReplyDelete