Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Free Your Mind...And The Rest Will Follow

When I was in middle school I thought I was quite the rebel. I used to walk around my house rapping "Left Eye's" lyrics on the TLC cd and playing this following song as loud as I could screaming the lyrics. I just thought it was so bad ass. I mean with lines like this:

"Before you read me you got to learn how to see me!"

How could you not love En Vogue's "Free Your Mind". Its awesome. Its strong. Its classy. It completely blew the roof off the pop world when it first came out. I'm happy to say that I owned this cd. Well not only did I own it but I remember distinctly blasting this song and literally strutting my 12 year old self across my bedroom pretending I was one of these girls. Oh to be young again...

No comments:

Post a Comment