Monday, August 16, 2010

Scala & Kolacny Brothers Covers Radiohead

This one is a shout out to my friend Virginia and her love of Radiohead. In most instances I think she would kill me for posting a cover from one of her all time favorite bands but I do think today she will approve. While watching the numerous movie trailers I do all day, I stumbled upon this song during one of them and have spent half of my day finding out who actually performed this version.

I have found it. Meet the Scala and Kolacny Brothers Girls Choir from Belgium. To use the words incredible is an understatement. What they have done to this song is nothing short of amazing, they keep it as haunting as it should be but add so much more so much of a richer sound. It sounds even more "creepy" then I have ever heard it played before and well it just paints such a great picture in your head. I couldn't not post.

Radiohead fans (yes Virginia I promise) you will enjoy. Promise!

Editors Note: Since finding it I am now on my fourth straight listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment