Friday, August 13, 2010

Ke$ha Go Home!


Ugh. I can't believe I'm even typing her name into my blog but the time has come.... this chick has got to go!

I "woke up in the morning" and her voice was the first thing I heard.

I have been trying to recover ever since.

The singer of the ever-so popular song "Tick Tock" was the guest on the Today Show this morning (right after Dina Lohan may I add) And...well when it came across the tv in my bedroom I rolled over looked right at it and let out a "Ugggggggh...nooooo!"

It was terrible.

I couldn't stumble out of bed fast enough to turn it off.

How is this chick popular? Does anyone actually buy these albums?

GO HOME! (or to whatever cave you crawled out of today)

I will be at work for the rest of the day trying to get the images from this mornings brief encounter out of my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment