Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Diablo Cody - Red Band Trailer

So yes, this has nothing to do with music but I enjoy it and well I think the world would too. Diablo Cody is the super talented screenwriter behind the epic film Juno. Her style of writing, well communicating in general is perfectly in tune with the daily thoughts that run through my mind. This is why I love her little web series called "Red Band Trailer" so much. Its bascially just what the title describes. Diablo rides around in a red band trailer and talks to celebrities. She asks them ridiculous questions, they have awesome interviews and well the whole thing lasts about 10 minutes. Its amazing. The one with Chelsea Handler, made me laugh so hard I had to stop walk away then come back. Yes that good.

Enjoy her latest episode staring Megan Fox. And well....its hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment