Monday, August 23, 2010

"This Has All Been Wonderful...But Now I'm On My Way"

Sorry that I have taken a small break from the blog. My little brother came into town and made a surprise visit and well when something like that happens, little things like blogs and emails don't really matter anymore.

After a fantastic weekend of just really hanging out with him and some other really good people I'm refreshed and ready to go for yet another week. A week full of work, more work, an event Friday night and an event Saturday morning. But then its time for vacation... Thats right the countdown for vacation is on. I leave for San Diego, one week from Thursday. I'm super excited!

So today I post this video, a new one from Phish's last tour. And I do for the lyrics....

"Waiting for the time when I can finally say, THIS HAS ALL BEEN WONDERFUL BUT NOW I'M ON MY WAY...when i think its time to leave it all behind, I try to find a way to but there is nothing I can do to make it stop..stop..stop."

No comments:

Post a Comment