Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Am Embarassed

So...during lunch today I had some errands to run. I jumped in my car threw on the radio and all of a sudden my car was filled with the sounds of a familiar song. A song that I haven't heard in easily six years. A song that well, causes you to do some very dumb things inside your car. These things include: Screaming lyrics, playing air guitar and even pretending that you are in fact on stage performing this song to millions. Yeah, that was me. I looked kind of like this:
(yes there was probably someone staring at me too!)

So yeah, thats what happened to me at lunch today. This old Sophie B. Hawkins (remember her! ha) song came across the radio and before you knew it I was screaming the most embarrassing lyrics ever written down.
"Damn... I wish I was your lover"

Really Katie? This song? I really hope that my windows were not down and anyone heard me because really I think I may have blanked out for three minutes. I know I was really into it..... I'm sorry but how can you not be. This song is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment