Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Release: The Weepies - Be My Thrill


Today marks the release of one of the most anticipated albums of the year in my book. One of my favorite groups The Weepies is releasing their album called "Be My Thrill" today and well I have had an early listen to it this morning and its fantastic.

This band is responsible for creating one of my favorite songs of all time (Click Here), ever since hearing this song it pretty much changed my life. I listened to it on repeat for about a year. It was an instant classic. Soon, I fell in love with their whole entire catalogue of songs.

What I love about this band the most is that they are not out to change the music world. They are not groundbreaking. They are not original. But they are good. They are damn good. And its that effortless feeling that they put into their music, that gives it that sense of calm, soothing and well the feeling of free.

Go get the CD today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment