Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hilarious Church Signs


Today I'm not listening to much. I grabbed a CD of "cover songs" this morning and that has kept me quite busy. So, I need to post something else that I enjoy besides music today.

Wait whats that? Ridiculous things? Yeah I like those too!

I'm over due for a church visit. I used to go all the time when I was little, I actually quite enjoy it. Something about it I find very peaceful, calm and relaxing. And well, I need a little bit more of that in my life. (I should work on this).

Anyways, you may ask...whats so funny or ridiculous about Church?

All I'll say is that if I ever passed a church with any of these signs, I would stop immediately!



And now the most ridiculous out of the bunch....


1 comment:

  1. if my church had a sense of humor like these churches, i might not have stopped going 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete