Thursday, February 24, 2011

Guest Blogger: The Rick

Guest blogger for this post will be by my brother Rick also known to many down here in Richmond as "The Rick" due to his unique ability to kick ass at most things in life. 

The kid is pretty amazing at most things in life and we have gotten pretty close over the year but the one thing that continues to be laughing joke to me is his music taste. Its hilarious. He loves all things on Ryan Seacrests radio station, Garth Brooks and Broadway Shows. Again the kid is one of a kind. 

Her are the emails I got from him today...

"Great performance or the "greatest" performance of all time..... I miss this"


Followed two minutes later by another email from him of "put this on your blog"


Oh Rick...good thing I like you....

No comments:

Post a Comment