Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday George!


Today would have marked the 68th birthday of my all time favorite Beatle. Yup thats right, I'm a George fan. My mother and I have debated it for years, but to me it doesn't get much better then the man above. 

You will live on forever through the beautiful music you made. 

Thank you George and Happy Birthday!

And man did this guy have a way with words:

"I think people who can truly live a life in music are telling the world "you can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don't need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it's the very best, and its the part I give"

"Try to realize it's all within yourself no one else can make you change, and to see you're only very small and life flows on within you and without you."

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there."

"As long as you hate, there will be people to hate."

"Love one another" (his last words)


No comments:

Post a Comment