Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh Crap! I Almost Forgot!!


This Sunday are the Grammy Awards. And while I do not usually watch these at all because well they suck. I will be watching this year for one reason and one reason only. 

I'm saying right now that if Mumford & Sons loses out the Best New Artist category to....Justin Beiber I am officially giving up on the music business all together. (And considering how highly I think of them right now...they won't drop too far.)

But I am looking forward to these guys getting some praise that they absolutely deserve. 

Check out who they are up against:
- Hip-Hop manchild - Drake
-Justin "how are you even famous" Beiber
-Florence and the Machine (They are badass, I also will not be mad if they take it home)
-Esperanza "I play the Double Bass" Spalding - yes shes good, but best new artist? Nah.
-And my boys Mumford and Sons

Pleeeeeease win!

Also the Aretha Franklin tribute will be cool. 
Sunday at 8pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment