Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Project Time

Okay time to unveil part of the new project that I have been working on lately. 

Anyone who knows me knows that there are two big things that are a part of my life. Music and Pictures. I love them both. Am I a photographer? Absolutely not. But I take my camera wherever I go with me and tend to capture some pretty cool moments on film. 

So now I have these collections of photos and nothing to do with them. Now what? 

So I decided to start a project making these pictures that I take the best pictures ever through the use of my new fancy computer (I knew I blew $1,700 for a reason). So yes I'm slowly teaching myself how to edit photos and put cool effects on them. 

Here are the few I have completed so far. And yes it takes a lot longer then you think when you have absolutely no idea what you are doing. Trust. 

And again. These are the work of a beginner


This original picture was taken while on vacation in St. Croix

 UPS truck driving by my apartment during a snow storm

Cart of food donations that came into work

This was a creepy bronze statue I took at a DC Museum 

Sail boat I saw off the coast of San Francisco 

Pair of old boots I saw at a thrift store in Richmond, Va

The original picture was of the coolest staircase I have ever. San Diego, CA

Finally my favorite, while driving down a random road in Virginia I stumbled upon this sign. 
Reasons like this is why I keep my camera handy. 

Have a good day everyone... its never too late to start a new hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment