Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phish Summer Tour 2011


Phish summer tour announcement came today. 

And I have a small shocking announcement of my own. 

I will not be going.

**GAAAASP**

Yes, I know what is the world coming to? 

But to be honest? After the year I had in 2010, where I basically needed Phish to survive. (I had a tough year I needed music to pick me back up....)

Now its 2011. I have a whole lot on my plate and things have changed.

Both my parents turn 60 this year, my brother is getting married, and I well, yeah nothing much has changed with me but those things require a lot of time and money and well, I don't have a lot of either. So something has got to give. 

Phish. I'm looking at you. 

For now.

So friends have fun, tell the boys hello. I'll be back hopefully sometime this winter. 

I'll survive... I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment