Monday, February 14, 2011

Validation

Crowd-surfing: Janelle Monae gets a lift from the Grammys crowd.
(My girl Janelle Monae during her performance last night)

Okay as you can imagine today will be all day Grammy posts. There will only be a few because each one will take a little bit, but its the music awards....how can I not cover these.

So before I give you my play by play observations...(yes I took notes)... I should probably tell you that if you read this blog...last night should not have been a surprise. Why may you ask? Easy. 

Winners (click on links!)
Make sure you take notes of dates....most were written a year ago.

Album of the Year-  Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
Rap Album - Eminem
Best New Artist - Esperanze Spalding
Pop Vocals - Lady Gaga
Rock Album - Muse
Pop Colaboration - Herbie Hancock "Imagine"
Traditional Pop Vocals - Michael Buble
Rock Performance by Due/Group - The Black Keys

Performances of the Night:

No comments:

Post a Comment