Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Love Amos Lee

I have loved Amos Lee for a very long time. 

I have every album he has ever put out. I've seen him live more than a few times, and well everytime I hear new music from him it instantly puts me in a fantastic mood. 

Which I guess is why I have been skipping around whistling lately, because in my head are some new Lee tunes including the latest that won't get out of my head "Windows Are Rolled Down". 

When asked why I love Amos's music so much its a pretty simple answer. Like most musicians I really adore, he makes it look effortless. His music flows under the radar and he really doesn't need much else then an acoustic guitar and a microphone. No tricks, no beats just him and his guitar. 

Swoon.

1 comment:

  1. Me too. Did you know that he taught 5th grade for several years? It's true. WHO DOESN'T LOVE A 5TH GRAD.E TEACHER? I love El Camino

    ReplyDelete