Monday, July 19, 2010

Forever Young

I had a great night on Saturday night. I went out, I enjoyed the company of some of my friends, I listened to some good music, I danced, and ended the evening on my deck with my radio with the cool summer nights breeze. It was as close to a perfect evening as one gets. Yet there was still one other place that I would have rather been.

Thats right, in my hometown of Morristown, NJ. You see on Saturday night at the Famished Frog there was a CD release party.. .but this wasn't any old release party. It was a celebration. A celebration of the wonderful life of a dear friend Lauren. The CD was made at her memorial concert and a band that I am lucky enough to call my friends "The Blaire Reinhard Band" performed their magical selection of songs.

From what I hear the night was wonderful. Filled with family and friends, love and laughter, and a whole lot of what Lauren loved. Dancing. This night was a night to celebrate the passion of life and the pursuit of being happy.

Today a wonderful article featuring Blaire was posted online. Please follow THIS LINK to read. And if so inclined follow THIS LINK to purchase the wonderful CD, the proceeds will go to the Lauren's foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment