Friday, July 23, 2010

Tonight the 13 Year Tradition Continues

I saw my first Dave Matthews Band concert when I was 14 years old.

I have seen at least one every single summer since then.

Tonight the tradition continues up in DC with a show at Nationals Park. I will go up there with friends (some I have been seeing some of these shows with for years), and we will go stand out in the 100 degree weather for what hopes to be a fun show.

I see Dave Matthews because I still truly just enjoy his music. Some of the songs/cds I've listened to steadily for a majority of my life. I go to shows in hopes of hearing that one rare song that I've been waiting for, and tonight is no different.

Tonight I'm hoping for a "Spoon". Its easily one of my favorite songs they play and well its
Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment