Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Come Back Down - Greg Laswell ft Sara Bareilles

Got to love free music right? Yesterday while tooling around itunes I found this song as the featured song of the day and I absolutely love it. Never heard of the main guy but I know Sara and their voices blend perfectly. Its also a very well crafted song. Enjoy!

"Start to breathe and fake a smile
It's all the same after a while
I know, that you are tired
Carrying the ones you lost
A picture frame with all the thoughts
I know, you hold inside

I hope that you can find your way back
To the place where you belong

When you come back down
If you land on your feet
I hope you find a way to make it back to me
When you come around
I'll be there for you
Don't have to be alone with what you're going through"

No comments:

Post a Comment