Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's A Mans World

A few weeks ago I told you about the NBC reality show that has hooked me in called "The Voice" and how I wanted this one singer named Juliet Simms to take the title. Well last night, I do believe she stepped one step closer to victory with her rendition of the James Brown classic "Its a Mans World". 

She not only sang the song. She killed it. KILLED IT. If she gets sent home tonight before the final rounds I promise you right here I will never watch another reality singing competition ever again. Yes bold words but I'll stick to it. Because if you can watch this video below and not give it a standing ovation behind your computer screen then you are just missing out. This girl has got it. 

(and yes I have watched this already five times this morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment