Thursday, July 25, 2013

Avett Brothers Tonight in Richmond

The Avett Brothers are playing tonight in Richmond. I'm not going in an attempt to save money for fall tour but I'm sure its going to be a pretty great show. Although another thing keeping me away is the venue. I'm not too sure that RIR is the best place in the city for them to play but oh well, I'm sure everyone will have fun.

If they play "Murder in the City" I'll kick myself tomorrow. Its one of my all time favorite songs.

'If I get murdered in the city
Go read the letter in my desk
Don't bother with all my belongings
Pay attention to the list

Make sure my sister knows I love her
Make sure my mother knows the same
Always remember there is nothing worth sharing
Like the love that let us share our name'

No comments:

Post a Comment