Monday, July 22, 2013

New Phish Rolling Stone Article

Click THIS LINK to read the Rolling Stone interview with Trey from Phish. Its quite interesting. Some of my favorite quotes are:

"Like anybody who's in a 30-year marriage, we've gone through plenty of ups and downs. We've fought and we've had fun, and now there's just this new plateau that we've reached that I couldn't have anticipated"
.

"You know, for better or for worse, tons of stuff happened that led us to separate in 2004, but at the core of it was probably losing the most important thing, which is that Phish is the four of us, together. And that we have to make time for that"

"I know people say this, but I'm really saying it after 30 years: whatever state the audience is in on a given night absolutely, completely affects where the show goes. And I watch – that's what I do."

"I'm still with my best friends and everybody's healthy and I wouldn't trade it for anything. That's why I said two of my favorite eras were in the car and in the band practice room. I just like being with those guys. It doesn't last forever, so I'm taking it while I got it."

No comments:

Post a Comment