Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Not Too Sure About This

I go back and forth about how I feel about this next story. I'm glad that it happened but again, I just don't know how I feel about it. I love Paul McCartney. I think he puts on some absolutely fantastic concerts and have mad respect for everything he has done for the music business. But again, just not too sure about this pairing....

"Paul made rock history on Friday night when he brought out Nirvana's surviving members during the encore of his show at Seattle's Safeco Field. It was only the second time that drummer Dave Grohl and bassist Krist Novoselic (plus touring guitarist Pat Smear) have performed together in Nirvana's hometown since Kurt Kobain's death in 1994, and the first time they've played there in more than 15 years."

Read the entire article HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment