Monday, July 1, 2013

Kid Rock vs Scalpers

My boyfriend told me all about how Kid Rock has taken on the scalpers during his show this summer offering $20 dollar tickets and doing whatever he can to keep the fans in the seats.
 
Today NPR has a great article about how he is going to try and do this. Its worth the read HERE.
 

By the way my favorite quote from the entire article is when he talks about reserving the front two rows for die hard fans.
 
"They are not for sale, " Kid Rock says. "I'm tired of seeing the old rich guy in the front row with the hot girlfriend. And the hot girlfriend, you know, with her boobs hanging out, with her beer in the air, just screaming the whole time. The old rich guy is standing there like he could[n't] care less. It's a very common theme at Kid Rock concerts."
 
I'm not a huge fan of Kid Rock's music but I am a fan of the man himself. Keep up the good work Kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment