Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm Back... Kind Of

Well its been a rough few days for your girl here. Just been very emotional and feeling angry about Little A's passing. I'm very happy that my friend is not in pain anymore but there is just something about it that is not sitting well with me. Maybe its because she shared a middle name Jane, with my friend Emily who passed in 2006. Maybe its because I realized yet again that life is just not fair and things like this can not be explained away. Either way I've been sad and trying my best to put one foot in front of another. 

Thanks to everyone who has reached out and send prayers and thoughts to Alyssa's family. Most of all all my love to my good friend Amy who literally lost her best friend. My heart breaks at least five times a day when thinking about their relationship. 

So here I am doing my best to make it through the day, trying to smile just like A did. And thats what I will take with me from her 14 year journey on this earth. Until the very end she was smiling, laughing and thanking her friends and family for being near her. So I will do just that. Smile. Laugh. And be thankful and grateful for all the great people in my life.

To get back on track here is a video for the new Justin Timberlake song and the video can't help but make you smile when you see him dancing across the stage. 


Also the 30 day countdown until vacation has officially started. Phish. Colorado. Can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment