Monday, July 15, 2013

Still Got It!

After a rough start to the day yesterday I got my ass in gear and got in my car and drove to Columbia, MD for the Phish concert last night. And you guessed it right now I'm back sitting in my work chair... on time and well semi-awake. This means only one thing... yup as a 30 year old I still have it in me to drive 2 1/2 hours, rage a show, jump back in the car and drive home. The driving wasn't fun but the show.. oh the show... I would have been pissed if I missed this one.
 
Anyone who knows anything about Phish knows that you do not miss a Sunday show. They always treat the fans who travel or stay up late on the night before work by playing killer sets. Last night was no different. I got some of my favorite songs: Tube, Boogie On, Light, Chalkdust Torture and of course a killer Loving Cup encore. It will go down as easily one of my favorite shows I have ever seen. High intensity. Lots of dancing. And the crowd was fantastic. Everything you dream for at these shows...
 
Everything that happened in the last 24 hours was totally worth it. Its summertime. I'm back seeing my band again. And I know it sounds crazy but a mere 3 hours of great music last night has put me in a fantastic mood moving forward.
 
Now to go hide under my desk so nobody notices me today...


No comments:

Post a Comment