Monday, April 30, 2012

My Day Off

Today I am not working. 

Last week was terrible. Just one of those weeks that you would like to throw away and just start over. So that is what I am doing today. I am hellbent on starting this week off right and that is why I am finding myself free of work and all the stress that comes along with the 9-5. 

I have taken this Monday off to focus on myself. To do all those things that I have been putting off. The list is getting longer the more I sit here and think about it, we will see how far I get today.

The Hit List:
-Currently sitting at West Broad Honda getting an oil change and about to test drive a new car (lease is up in 2 months... yay). 
-From here I will go to Maymont, meet a friend for coffee and look at the birds. 
-After that I think I will try and make a trip to Trader Joes & Michaels
-Back to the Apt to drop off the delicious food I got and hopefully the cool frames for my picture wall
-I will take the disc of photos from my brothers wedding, San Diego, and NYE to get developed
-Maybe take a walk to the river
-Return home to cook a delicious meal
-Spend the rest of the day working on the photo frames
-Relax. Relax. Relax. 

Today is a day that I need. Badly.

Hope you are having a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment