Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Monday Monday

Hello my people. Or person. Or whoever by accident stumbled on this today. I'm sorry for the late start to the week but I had a lot to get done this morning. I hope everyones day is off to a great start and that you had half as great of a weekend that I did.
 
I spent a lot of money this weekend but I think it was well deserved... everything from a new flat screen for my living room, to new sunglasses and a much needed trip to Trader Joes. It was a weekend full of getting things done and it was much needed.
 
This week is a short week for me here. I am working on the 4th but have taken off Friday to sleep in and well depending on the weather hopefully lay out and work on my tan. I have been severely lacking in that department this year.
 
Finally here is something fun to start off your week: Snuffy the Seal Goes Home. Enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment