Monday, May 24, 2010

The End

Well I promise you that today will be my last day of posting about LOST well because, its over. Last night it ended with what felt like a 9 hour finale. It was funny, sad, answered questions, posed new ones, yet it did what it was supposed to do. It Ended.

And I am in the majority of the crowd that actually liked it. Were we going to get all the answers we wanted? No. If you thought that would happen you missed the entire point of the show. The show was about the characters not the island. It was about the love/hate, good/evil, destiny/purpose all the battles that individuals go through. Its the story about the "test of life". And I'm totally okay with that.

I will dive into my complete theory at a later time, but for now. I'm okay with the ending of this show. I'm okay of the possibilities for my imagination that it left open. And I'm really happy that I can get my Wednesday nights back and stop acting like a complete dork.

Yet it was worth it. The six year journey, definitely worth it.

Here is the final moments of probably what is hands down the greatest show. Say what you will, but shows like this don't get made anymore...

This is the way to end a series... (yes I'm taking to you Sopranos)

No comments:

Post a Comment