Friday, May 21, 2010

Rose and Bernard

Okay, I started this yesterday but its really on today. Its Friday, I don' t have a ton of pressing things to do in the office today, so its LOST day! Favorite moments, scenenes, music, characthers leading up to one mother of a finale this Sunday. FYI: Anyone who tries to contact me between the hours of 7pm and 1am I'm sorry but I will be turning off my phone.

This morning I'm starting with the story of Rose and Bernard. While many times they were in the background of the scenes they to me represent what this story is all about LOVE. These two were in love with each other through and through.

The first season they were separated. On different parts of the island. Their reunion made people's hearts melt. The video below shows their epic love story.

Rose and Bernard I wish for you two the happiest of happy endings. You deserve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment