Thursday, May 6, 2010

Into the Mystic

Today I woke up with a smile. I'm not really sure why. But then I looked outside. I saw the sun. I saw people in Richmond starting their days. I heard my neighbors dog barking through the fence and realized that its true what they say. Life has a way of reminding you what is important, and what is important is that this world keeps on spinning no matter how much you wished it just stops for a week or two. The sun will rise and it will fall. Everyday. There is no stopping that.

Travel schedule for the next week or two is pretty hectic between Richmond and Morristown.

While I put these 350 miles per trip on my car I'm sure that music will be the thing that will carry me though. Songs like this one. Songs that remind me that "Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic".

No comments:

Post a Comment