Monday, April 16, 2012

Coachella Update: Tupac Hologram

Okay, I have no idea how to feel about this but my initial reactions are that it is creepy and well.... CREEPY!!!

Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg were one of the headliners for the Sunday set at Coachella which included guest appearances from some pretty huge stars. Eminem, 50 Cent and Wiz Khalifa all showed up to bring their support to the the men that paved the way for them. But the very weird highlight of the entire set was... wait for it.... a performance by a hologram of Tupac Shakur who has been dead for almost 15 years. Whaaat?

The hologram which got up and danced around the stage singing one of his old classics before he was joined by the actual Snoop Dog for "Gansta Party". (Imagine being on some heavy drugs during this....uh oh)

From what I hear the crowd loved it... which scares me half to death. What is next Elvis? Again, don't know what I feel about this or how this changes the entire music game but my initial reactions are no thanks. 

Here is the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment