Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Surprising Songwriters

Have you ever seen the writing credits for a song and thought to yourself "really HE wrote that song?". Well I do it all the time, and its time to share some of these surprising songwriting credits.

-Justify My Love written by Lenny Kravitz performed by Madonna
-No Scrubs written by Real Housewife of Atlanta performed by TLC
-I Look To You written by R. Kelly performed by Whitney Houston
-All I Have to Give written by 80s stars Full Force performed by Backstreet Boys
-F**K You written by Bruno Mars performed by Cee Lo
-I Want Her written by Teddy Riley performed by Keith Sweat
-You Don't Have to Call written by Pharrell performed by Usher
-Baby written by The Dream performed by Justin Beiber
-I Will Always Love You written by Dolly Parton performed by Whitney Houston
-Tie My Hands written by Robin Thicke performed by Lil Wayne
-What Do You Want From Me written by Pink performed by Adam Lambert
-Magic written by Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo performed by B.O.B.
-Let Me Love You written by Ne-Yo performed by Mario
-Till The World Ends written by Ke$ha performed by Britney Spears
-Nothing Compares To You written by Prince performed by Sinead O'Connor  
-Party in the USA written by Jesse J performed by Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment