Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Well I've been thinking about this post for a while, and well its going to work especially well today due to that certain holiday that is going on this weekend. Thats right people its Valentines Day, whoooot! ha. Its not that I have something against this mighty fine day I just don't understand why girls work themselves up over it so much. Its really just an excuse to eat chocolate and get flowers, lets not kid ourselves.

Anyways in true Katie fashion to celebrate this day I have come up with a list. A list of the greatest lines from a break up song ever. Thats right, right here you will find some of the greatest lyrics about dumping him on the street corner, leaving his cheating ass behind or just being left with nothing. Either way it should get you in a fantastic mood for the 14th! (These are in no particular order)

Here we go!
-The Byrds - I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better
"After what you did I can't stay on/ And I'll probably feel a whole lot better when you're gone"

-Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice its Alright
"I ain't sayin' you treated me unkind/ You could have done better but I don't mind/ You kinda wasted my precious time"

-Madonna - You'll See
"You think you are strong, but you are weak/ You'll see/ It takes more strength to/ cry, admit defeat/ I have truth on my side/ You only have deceit"

-Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
"I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires/ Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats"

-Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
"I would've changed that stupid lock/ I would've made you leave your key/ If I'd have known for just one second you'd be back to bother me"

- Erykah Badu - Tyrone
"I think you'd better call Tyrone/And tell him come on help you get your shit/You need to call Tyrone, Hold on/ But you can't use my phone"

-Cher - Turn Back Time
"If I could turn back time/ If I could find a way/ I'd take back all those words that have hurt you/ And you'd stay"

-Ben Folds Five - Song for the Dumped
"Give me my money back, you bitch/I want my money back/ And don't forget to give me back my black T-Shirt"

-Mary J. Blige - Not Gonna Cry
"Eleven years out of my life/ Besides the kids I have nothing to show/ Wasted my years - a fool of a wife/ I should have left your ass long time ago"

-U2 - One
"You've gave me nothing now its all I got"

-Ani DiFranco - Untouchable Face
"So f-- you and your untouchable face/ F--- you for existing in the first place"

-Green Day - Good Riddance
"Its not a question/ But a lesson learned in time/ It's something unpredictable/ But in the end its right/ I hope you had the time of your life"

-Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone
"But since you've been gone/ I can breathe for the first time/ I'm so movin' on yeah yeah/ Thanks to you, now I get, I get what I want"

OKAY I DO HAVE A FAVORITE- HERE IT IS:
-Beyonce - Irreplaceable
"So since I'm not your everything/ How about i'll be nothing, nothing at all to you/ Baby I won't shed a tear for you, I won't lose a wink of sleep/ Cause the truth of the matter is, replacing you is so easy...... to the left to the left, everything you own is in a box to the left"

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment