Friday, February 19, 2010

Terrified

So I had the most terrifying experience this morning. I showed up at a nameless Middle School thinking I was there to pick up a donation. (Just like the principal had said). So you can imagine my suprise when I was quickly escourted into the gym, where the whole entire school is assembled, and introduced as the guest speaker for the day. I don't think I have ever been so scared in my entire life. Not only did I have absolutely nothing prepared to say, I had 300 of the tiniest eyes staring right at me. As I sat through the pledge of allegence, the principal talking, some adorable kids speaking about Volunteering it was finally my turn...

Somehow I made it through the entire thing without completely losing composure. Yet I do have to admit I did feel like this the entire time.

Now its time to compose myself and celebrate its Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment