Monday, February 1, 2010

Swoon Alert

So I'm starting to process what happened last night at the Grammys, and after going back and watching all of the cringe worthy performances I found one that stuck out. In a night full of glitz and glamor the Dave Matthews Band came out and did what they do best. Showed everyone in the room what a real artist was, without the head pieces, glitter and lip-singing. Starting with Dave on his guitar and slowly adding one member at a time, gave the awards show the bit of class they were missing until this performance.

Dave dressed nicely in a tie and vest had a blast up on that stage with the student lead horn section. I mean really, check out those dance moves. Hes having a ball! Also this song "You and Me" is hands down my favorite from his latest album, so I'm really glad they picked this one.

Way to do your thing Dave. (I still think you were robbed for Album of the Year)

No comments:

Post a Comment