Monday, February 1, 2010

That Just Happened....

Well the Grammy Awards were last night and it will take me just about a full day to recover from what happened on that stage. It deserves a days worth of posts so while I'm gathering myself, check out the highlight of the night. It came during the opening performance. Now I know that people give Lady Gaga a lot of crap for her outfits, but you can not deny that this girl has talent! When she came out with dueling pianos with Elton John to sing a combination of songs, I was blown away! Check it out. And I promise I will be back to talk all about Jamie Foxx's performance complete with T-Pain in a George Washington syle wig and Beyonces unflattering crotch grab.

And to quote Elton..."how wonderful life is with Gaga in the world" ha. He was having the time of his life!
ube.com/v/ET_d0r3spC4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00">

No comments:

Post a Comment