Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Best Soundtrack Ever?

THE MUSIC NEVER STOPPED – MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE
Track Listing

1. “Till There Was You” – Peggy Lee
2. “Uncle John’s Band” – Grateful Dead
3. “Sugar Magnolia” (Live) – Grateful Dead*
4. “I Threw It All Away” – Bob Dylan
5. “Magic Carpet Ride” – Steppenwolf
6. “Mellow Yellow” – Donovan
7. “Suite: Judy Blue Eyes” – Crosby, Stills & Nash
8. “Not Fade Away/Goin’ Down The Road Feeling Bad” (Live) – Grateful Dead
9. “Truckin’” (Live) – Grateful Dead*
10. “Touch Of Grey” (Live) – Grateful Dead*
11. “Ripple” – Grateful Dead
12. “Summer Song” – The Tulips*
13. “Gabriel’s Theme” – Paul Cantelon

* Previously Unreleased

Yeah I would say its up there as one of the best....

1 comment:

  1. I would say that it's in my top 5! But I've still gotta see the movie. Also, up there for me is the "Almost Famous" & "Moonlight Mile" soundtracks.
    ~ @bbryon

    ReplyDelete