Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jesse J

Meet Jesse J.

I was introduced to her a few weeks back when she became the first singer to grace the Saturday Night Live stage without ever releasing an album. I must admit at first, I didn't know about her. She kind of looks like Cameron Diaz with a black wig on. But then I got over her trying to be tough and well the following song has been stuck in my mind for two weeks. So its time, you get your fair shot. 

I'm picking the acoustic version of the song because it really shows two things. First how talented she is, and second the lyrics of the song are pretty badass.
"Not about the money, we want to make the world dance, forget about the price-tag" 

So yes, Jesse J. You are growing on me. Lets see how your album does... you may hear more from her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment