Thursday, March 24, 2011

Garden State Day!!!

As you have noticed this week I'm on sort of a movie soundtrack kick. And well today there is another great one to focus on. This is not only one of my favorite movies, but its about my home state, how can I not love it.  At the time it was released I found almost no other soundtrack as enjoyable as this Zach Braff masterpiece. Thats right, the Scrubs star not only acted in the movie, he wrote it, directed it, and handpicked the entire soundtrack. 

I give him props for this. Mad props. 

So here it goes, hope you all enjoy it (I know my friend Amy will....) Here is the first track I will focus on. "New Slang" by the Shins is what made you know this soundtrack was going to be a hit. Like most soundtracks there is one song that sums up the movie. This is it. Its perfect. Also anyone who doesn't like the Shins can just leave now. Its going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment